About

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Wags & Whiskahs - Kittens for Adoption!

Went to Mt Druitt on Saturday to take some photos for these little guys so they get adopted. They were feral, rescued just a week ago, but they were the sweetest balls of fluff ever. Wags & Whiskahs has a main shop in Casual but it has carers all over the place. They look after kittens and dogs until they are adopted and they're great because they have a no kill policy.

So taking photos of these kittens was so much fun! I got to carry them, scratch their little heads, rub their bellies and hold their paws. While I was crouching down to take photos of one of the fellas, another one starts rubbing its head on my camera and walks under my chin and played with my dress - naughty! lol

My favourite kitties are the black and white ones, but apparently those will be the hardest to find homes for :( most people want cats with cool patterns. I don't get it, these black/white ones were gorgeous!

Hope they all find homes and I get to take more photos in the future (:






0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment