About

Monday, April 16, 2012

Whiskahs




I got to shoot (photos) of cats again!! This probably looks like a messy post of a lot of random cats because i got to take photos of around 10! I got totally lost running after all of them, trying to remember which i did or didn't take photos of lol. I'm so lucky, i get to rub the bellies and play with so many kittens. While i was trying to take photos, the kittens that were still in cages were poking there paws out and pulling my hair and meowing in my ear. lol it was soooooo cute though, really. And one guy, my cat soulmate, Jimmy, climbed on me while i kept taking photos.  >cat queen of multitasking<

this has been a post. Hope you enjoyed all the kitties!

3 Kommentarer:

Denis

First one's the best lol.

Greycat

lol i agree. but i also like the 7th & 8th

Denis

haha well them be cats.

Post a Comment