About

Thursday, April 12, 2012

A pocket of Nature

Presenting Anne & Zayra - two of my uni friends. We ventured(hardly) around Hoxton Park, exploring a bike track for 3 hours lol photographerz lyfe. No preconceived ideas, just playing around with the lighting and the flora. I have never been to that side of Western Sydney before though so it was so cool. Seemed quite different to where i live - much more open, more greenery and more homey. It was quiet, which was nice. 

I didn't take too many photos but i also modelled for them so when they edit their photos i'll post them here as well ^^ Hope i don't look too dorky, i had to look into the direction of the sun making my eyes water terribly and i made angry squinty faces lol major downfall of blue eyes is sensitivity. But it was lots of fun and i definitely want to go and explore the area much more!


The experience did teach me though to relax and be patient with models. I don't need to put so much pressure on myself to get the shot.

2 Kommentarer:

Greycat

Denis why you noob bro?

Denis

Oh uncool I couldn't get it to work... But i am diggin the words... and the lighting lol.

Post a Comment