About

Thursday, March 29, 2012

legs, legs, legs






Some fashion/shoe advertising in the studio. It took 1 hour to set up the lights! The background was white so a lot of the colour I had directed at it, reflected off. That was incredibly annoying, and confusing to figure out. Towards the end though, finally decided to use a "snoot" on the light - which concentrates the light at one certain point - on the shoes but ran out of time (studio can only be booked for 3 hours).

oh! also i used the nikon d200 believing it may have nicer, finer grain than my d60. I didn't notice any difference. I love all the d200's short cuts and what not but it is confusing and verrryy heavy. I wouldn't mind reshooting these and experimenting with a few other colour combinations as well as poses.

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment