About

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Marylin dancing in the rain and some self portraits


My edits are a bit odd with these. I did them all in cold tones, then played around too much and decided i like it better with more yellow mid tones. Seeing them together i prefer the blue mid tones but it's too late to change them, i should be heading to bed. Thankfully i'm learning colour this semester so colour correction should be easier soon :D 

So these are just test shots, playing with "spot" and "unnatural" colour as well as some complimentary colour for my face. The compositions aren't exactly ideal, was a bit hard to get the angles i wanted with the tripod and i didn't have enough time to experiment and get them right. self portraits are hard :/ I also decided to test myself with overcast, flat lighting, went better than i expected. 

I wish i caught a photo that clearly shows all the rain falling. I also had a "Marilyn" moment from all the wind :O but no one was around ;)




excuse my slip!

too yellow. i don't know.

  




0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment