About

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Bridal Shoot Favourites



I was invited to a bridal themed shoot on Sunday and it was quite the treck to Sommersby Falls but i also saw someone i knew haha smallest of worlds. The weather was lovely, the models were beautiful and so were the dresses. It really was quite picturesque when the sun was going down in the tall grass. One thing i miss about going to the country is the beautiful sunsets. I also saw a freaking deer!?!? that shit cray.

But the ground was muddy and freezing poor jesse had goosebumps on her skin and my feet hurt from the cold but she suffered through and it was great lol. Really am sorry jesse.... I also hung around stalking the other photographers for a little behind the scenes >>
there were lots of locals enjoying the first sunny day in a week
the damn thing got stuck in the bushes then the poor girl was scalped. lol the veil from hell
photographers in action
Alexiy. i just liked the lighting here
Go Pro! Eric Chavez - what an awesome name
I dont know if it was even a house?
tired and cold walking back to the car
me being a creep but i loved the tatoo

5 Kommentarer:

zayra

these are magical!!!!

Anonymous

I was invited on that shoot, but couldn't get there. Looks like you guys had fun!

Greycat

Aw damn! we got lucky at the end and some magic happened but also froze my toes!

Anonymous

:) I like your processing on your work, looks beautiful! Just been going through your other stuff and it looks like you really have a lot of fun on your shoots. Your work is very refreshing :)

Greycat

thanks so much Nicole :) it's very nice of you to say

Post a Comment