About

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Elizabeth


Some shots of Elizabeth at the UNSW photoclub photoshoot event. Not bad, not bad. Not exactly my kind of thing though because i like more concept and planning and preparation. Working under pressure is so not my style hahaha also i like having some time to get acquainted with the model and environment. But it was still a great experience! And i met the best people ever. Seriously love talking me some photography with like minded and enthusiastic people.
 
Anyway i have cooked up with i think is a great concept and i can imagine the photos in my mind right now. Can't wait to shoot them for an assignment due in 2 weeks D: just struggling to find someone. I don't want to have to take pics of myself, it's hard!

So here are some shots i kinda liked. But then again i never really like anything i do.



0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment