About

Monday, August 15, 2011

Sydney Winter Festival

Three things about me, I like ice skating, pretty lights, and anything covered in ice cream. So the Sydney Winter Festival was perfect for me :D some pretty bad photo quality :/ mostly blogspot's fault :S
I'm really thankful I didn't fall over ice skating as there were a lot of on lookers and it would've been very embarrassing :/




sipping a little warm wine. it burned my lip
eating up the waffles. Not as tasty as real Belgium waffles... nice try though

Happy Winter in July Sydney!
 The best part though was walking back through Hyde Park and seeing all the rats scurrying around from bin to bin. We were also lucky enough to happen upon the Possum Whisperer. An old homeless man with a bag of food? Two possums came waddling along in a trance. Man I love possums.