About

Monday, November 26, 2012

A day at the beach










Do not be deceived by these calm and warm looking pictures, this day was ferociously windy!!! I also made the mistake of turning up to the shoot in just shorts. The wind was particularly annoying because we had to shoot in dresses - Marilyn moment! 
But it meant there were hardly any people around and the sand was beautifully flat. 

However we got it done super fast and then talked over coffee for longer than we shot :P Probably also because it was the barista's first day and ermagerd she took forever. And just because I'm sure everyone is eager to know, I had a slice of carrot cake and Joanne had the cheesecake. yum yum yum

I think that's my most favourite thing about photography, it allows me to meet some truly amazing people and share the most absurd and intimate stories you normally wouldn't tell a stranger. As a photographer you have to build a connection with those you work with and it's something I'll have to keep developing, but sometimes it's easy when you meet lovely ladies such as Joanne :) Thank you so much again!


I think i should take more random behind the scenes shots?

Model Polly Polka-Dot
Styling: Polly Polka-Dot
H&MA: Polly Polka-Dot

Stockings are all by FireHosiery! http://www.firehosiery.com/#

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment