About

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Nightmares and Shadows

So in my first year studying Visual Communication, we had to illustrate a small poem, creating a zine. I didn't pick up my process work though, and now I don't remember which poem it was :/
However I took this series of images for it, which I found organising folders on my HD. They were created with this light that changes colour, so they were amazing reds, magentas, eerie green. Sadly they needed to be black and white for the assignment and since then, because I was unhappy with my final design and the assignment, I deleted most of the images :( It's a shame, because they have some potential. I think I'll definitely reshoot these, or something similar. Counting down the last 4 extremely busy weeks of uni :/

Looks like the girl from The Ring

 



0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment