About

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Back to Blogging

So my posts are pretty sporadic, or just don't happen at all. Apart from the distractions of uni, I've been struggling with the purposes of this blog and whether to continue it.
Although my life isn't particularly interesting, I enjoy it, and weirdly recieve personal satisfaction with the very few posts I do make. Feeling inspired by all the other blogs out there, I will reignite this lil 'ere blog, and I'll post a lot more, and various things.

So without further adieu:
I love thrifting and vintage shopping, probably because I was refusing to let go of any little bit of cash I could during Autumn semester. Studying photography at uni really breaks the budget. I've also been watching soooo much Melrose Place, the original 90's version, during the semester which had made me love some aspects of 90's fashion. I was hoping to find a nice fitting jean jacket when I went to Bondi Markets for the very first time - so out of the loop! *embarrassed*. I've always been a little unsure about Markets, because they're misleading, not very cheap at all. But the Bondi Markets had some really great stalls with some nifty things at reasonable prices. It was so crazy windy, a few things blew over and a mirror broke :/
Julia looking pretty cinematic in the early (for me) morning breeze lol.
Trying on some hats. I learnt I cannot pull off hats.

We drove to Bourke Street in Surry Hills for lunch and found this nice little Italian place. It wasn't packed like the other places and had a very fair deal of 2 courses for $20, or 3 for $25 for lunch. It had a fireplace and was very nice, warm and cosy, with great lighting for a little food photography :D really been getting into that. Definitely somewhere I'd take Patryk :)

some very expensive water - $8

very very tastey rice balls!


Helen had some chicken, I had spaghetti - messy choice

Julia bought a few things from Bourke Street Bakery. That place is always packed but so so good

Julias' bling and awesome nail polish

Helen and Julia. It was such a nice spot to take photos. Until we were rudely interrupted by some old guy on a motorbike 

1 Comment:

NĂ¡dia

LOVED those photographs!

http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment