About

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Photo day adventure pt 1

Fran, Ju and i decided to finally go on a little photo adventure. And since i like whipping out my little nikon, my child, i was pretty excited :D

We decided to explore the botanical gardens, and took photos on the way there.
You could tell it was going to be great after we were almost run over on a pedestrian crossing and then whilst walking in the middle of another road. Haha, all my fault aswell.

I edited some of my favourite shots (but there are sooo many) that i'll have to stretch this post into  few days. I'm getting more confident behind the camera and with the shots i produce. Still i long way to go of course. I still have to experiment with different lighting and with editing.

I'm not too sure with some of these edits, but nonetheless.. 


hmm don't like this last edit..

im workin out how to use this stupid blogger posting format :D 



Im so happy i took some good photos, to my standard. Plenty were infocus for once :D haha


now to finish editing...

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment