About

Saturday, May 1, 2010

photo day adventure

I went to Sydney the other day to take photos for an assignment, but unsurprisingly... it didn't turn out like that at all. It was so much fun though, i will definitely have another photo day.

Theses are all unedited. I need to get photoshop on my new laptop D:
I'll probably post edited versions later :)

 It was very overcast

infront of the Queen Victoria Building, Town Hall

It was raining a little making it misty. I love rain. It made the streets so shiny!

oops, i think i made it too out of focus


Hyde Park fountain





 My friend Elliot hiding, like the critter he is

 can you spot elliot?

 Elliot being himself more than ever



Saint Mary's Cathedral. I think...

Beautiful Sydney Harbour, taken from Circular Quay station

Sydney Opera House 


The seaguls in Sydney get much too close!


This would've been a nice picture if he didn't pull the face!

Some cool lookin sculpture outside the Museum of Contemporary Art



 People enjoying the view from their harbour side hotel room. Lucky!!

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment